e-businessethics.com features business ethics information and resources provided by Dr. O.C. Ferrell and Dr. Linda Ferrell, Bill Daniels Professors of Business Ethics at the Anderson School of Management, University of New Mexico.
Dr. O.C. Ferrell and Dr. Linda Ferrell introduce you to e-businessethics.com
Sign up for the Fall 2013 Business Ethics: Educational and Organization Best Practices Certificate Program
This online course taught by Dr. O.C. Ferrell and Dr. Linda Ferrell focuses on frameworks, resources, and approaches to developing business ethics programs and the teaching of business ethics. The course is appropriate for educators and practitioners interested in furthering their knowledge in business education and best practices in management.
This course begins on September 9, 2013 and ends November 11, 2013.
- The Importance of Business Ethics
- Personal and Corporate Lessons Learned-The Enron Disaster
- Stakeholder Relationship and Corporate Governance
- Organizational Culture-Compliance Dimensions
- Organizational Culture-Voluntary Dimensions
- Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values
- Ethical Decision Making and Ethical Leadership
- Developing an Effective Business Ethics Programs
- Resources for Education and Training
- Supporting Accreditation Standards for Business Ethics Education
Click Here to Learn More-
University of New Mexico’s Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative
Dr. O.C. Ferrell and Dr. Linda Ferrell direct the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative at the University of New Mexico and provide free online resources to college instructors and business professionals.
Google Scholar Summary of Citations